Fair & White Original AHA Body Lotion - 500ml / 17.6 fl oz
WHAT IS IT?
Fair & White Original AHA Body Lotion is formulated to hydrate skin and reduce dark spots.
SUITED FOR WHICH SKIN TYPE?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acid ) enriched with moisturizing elements refine skin texture and reveal its natural radiance.
An excellent skin moisturizer, Sodium Lactate keeps the pH of cosmetic formulas in check.
Aside from keeping the skin hydrated, Glycerin is also an emollient, which means it moisturizes and softens it.
Dull and lifeless skin will be a thing of the past with the help of AHA Body Lotion! Infused with shea butter and AHA, this light-textured body lotion helps make the skin incredibly smooth. This lotion, containing AHA Lactic Acid, revitalizes dull skin and evens out uneven skin tone. It's made with anti-aging and moisturizing properties to brighten and rejuvenate the skin.
• Good for: Skin Lightening/ Hyperpigmentation/ Dark spots correction
• Helps even out skin tone
• Use on: Body/ Armpits/ Knees / Elbows
• Suitable for: Sensitive/ Dry/ Normal skin
• Helps reduce the intensity of dark spots and scars
• Loaded with natural ingredients
• Fast results
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-33, Lactic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hydroxysohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylparaben, Methylpropional
HOW TO USE?
• Apply a thin layer of AHA body lotion after cleansing and drying your skin
• Recommended to use the body lotion at night
• Avoid eye area
• Follow up with Skin Protect SPF-50 Sunscreen in the morning for an even skin tone
Caution: Avoid sun exposure as AHA can make the skin sensitive to the sun